Trade Wars 2002
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I bet curnch'o'crite feels the 'bern'

+2
Farley
Cruncher
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

I bet curnch'o'crite feels the 'bern' - Page 4 Empty Re: I bet curnch'o'crite feels the 'bern'

Post by Adept_One Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:57 am

Upper level Freemasons are a subset of the so-called "Illuminati", as a globalist think-tank or aristocracy.

Heh, speaking of aliens, says the man that corps with an AI that writes its own computer game programs as a multi-gender human life form.

Seriously, you just cannot make this crap up.

Adept_One

Back to top Go down

I bet curnch'o'crite feels the 'bern' - Page 4 Empty Re: I bet curnch'o'crite feels the 'bern'

Post by Farley Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:40 pm

Adept_One wrote:Upper level Freemasons are a subset of the so-called "Illuminati", as a globalist think-tank or aristocracy.

Spoken like a true conspiracy theorist. Thank you. (upper level Freemasons huh? like grand puba and such? Due tell?)

Adept_One wrote:Heh, speaking of aliens, says the man that corps with an AI that writes its own computer game programs as a multi-gender human life form.

Seriously, you just cannot make this crap up.

Not sure if you grasp the concept of 'draft game' but I was not allotted the opportunity to choose my team. I was also the person that caused him to be removed from the same.

The only place I corp with jason is in his own mind. Please note that the claim that I was part of his, now solo, EMC corp was alone his.

Farley

Back to top Go down

Post by Adept_One Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:11 pm

It is common known that the Freemasons rank their members by degrees... Do you really believe it just goes to 33-degrees?  Also, why thirty-three, why not 45, 75, 90, or even 180, seem those would make much more sense at least from a "masons" point of view?  That figure becomes interesting when you start looking at the degrees of historical objects in space that have long been worshiped, such as Sirius, et al.

Adept_One

Back to top Go down

Post by Farley Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:58 am

Adept_One wrote:It is common known that the Freemasons rank their members by degrees... Do you really believe it just goes to 33-degrees?  Also, why thirty-three, why not 45, 75, 90, or even 180, seem those would make much more sense at least from a "masons" point of view?  That figure becomes interesting when you start looking at the degrees of historical objects in space that have long been worshiped, such as Sirius, et al.

and, what exactly do those degrees represent?

you are in way over your head boy. We might come get you if you keep at it. LOL

(I am a Mason. 22 years. not a thing about the craft that I dont know. So, please, enlighten us with your conspiracy theorist knowledge.)

Its funny how many people buy into what ever they read on the internet... sad.

Farley

Back to top Go down

Post by Adept_One Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:07 am

One would hope that you do not actually believe that just because you are associated with a group for a number of years, you are entitled to be made privy to what goes on behind the scenes, or their trade secrets, or whatnot.

There is a reason that Masonry was outlawed in and around Europe at various times throughout the 1700's and 1800's. There is a reason that they have a Grand Lodge and statute of an rabid racist and open occultist Albert Pike, along with pagan statutes and symbols all throughout Washington D.C.--Including a massive phallic obelisk that mirrors into a long pool of water, serving the same purpose as the Freemason's logo, I will leave it to your imagination to decipher that one if you are not already familiar with their covert meanings.

Public Masonic lodges serve as fronts for protection of the upper level members--much in the same way as lobbyists do for special interest groups. Freemasonry is packed full of occultist symbolism and history. It is openly a cabal for common men to provide the illusion of charitable acts, while those within the inner-sanctum do the bidding of their hidden agendas.

This is really just another variation of Yale's Skull & Bones--322, Bohemian Grove, Bilderberg Group, Adam Weishaupt. Aleister Crowley, et al.

The degrees are ranks as is a chain-of-command. Freemasonry at its core is the covert worship of Lucifer the Light Bearer--which really is what all religion is based upon, an ever-morphing worship of a timeless parables, since ancient Egypt--the stories are empirically similar, just changing they names, localities, timeframes, and ways the gods, goddesses are revered.

Genesis 3:22 New King James Version (NKJV):

Then the Lord God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever”

Adept_One

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:13 pm

Adept_One wrote:One would hope that you do not actually believe that just because you are associated with a group for a number of years, you are entitled to be made privy to what goes on behind the scenes, or their trade secrets, or whatnot.

There is a reason that Masonry was outlawed in and around Europe at various times throughout the 1700's and 1800's.  There is a reason that they have a Grand Lodge and statute of an rabid racist and open occultist Albert Pike, along with pagan statutes and symbols all throughout Washington D.C.--Including a massive phallic obelisk that mirrors into a long pool of water, serving the same purpose as the Freemason's logo, I will leave it to your imagination to decipher that one if you are not already familiar with their covert meanings.

Public Masonic lodges serve as fronts for protection of the upper level members--much in the same way as lobbyists do for special interest groups.  Freemasonry is packed full of occultist symbolism and history.  It is openly a cabal for common men to provide the illusion of charitable acts, while those within the inner-sanctum do the bidding of their hidden agendas.

This is really just another variation of Yale's Skull & Bones--322, Bohemian Grove, Bilderberg Group, Adam Weishaupt. Aleister Crowley, et al.

The degrees are ranks as is a chain-of-command.  Freemasonry at its core is the covert worship of Lucifer the Light Bearer--which really is what all religion is based upon, an ever-morphing worship of a timeless parables, since ancient Egypt--the stories are empirically similar, just changing they names, localities, timeframes, and ways the gods, goddesses are revered.

Genesis 3:22 New King James Version (NKJV):

Then the Lord God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever”

You take "tinfoil hat" to a whole new level.

Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Farley Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:27 pm

Where are you from inept? retardonlia?

Let me see if I can explain how many years of involvement might make one more knowledgeable. About 7 years ago, I started working in the Pest Control industry as a technician. At the time, I didnt know anything about it. Now, I am one of the most skilled and experienced techs in the company. As your experience increases, so does knowledge.

this 'inner circle' that your silly internet search revealed to you is a myth. Its also an inside joke.

(degrees in Freemasonry are NOT in any way, shape or form, a chain of command. Each degree represents a specific allegoric lesson. Most are speciffically designed so anyone, regardless of religious or other personal beliefs, can come away with a positive learning experience. And most, especially in blue lodge or craft Masonry, are aimed at self betterment.)

I do not expect you to grasp any of this. I do expect you to continue to cower in fear of nonexistent threats. I sometimes wonder how people like you ever muster up the courage to leave your homes. Everything is out to get you. The Man is watching. And the Masons own you....... LAFF

Farley

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammer Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:07 pm

I'm also watching.. because this thread is extremely entertaining Smile

Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Farley Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:38 am

hammer wrote:I'm also watching.. because this thread is extremely entertaining Smile

You might push him over the edge with that comment.

Farley

Back to top Go down

Post by Adept_One Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:33 am

Clearly, there is a conflict of interest in your willingness to deductively reason on the matter, you’re too busy staying on the offensive; meanwhile you either cannot or are unwilling to remain objective--as you are personally involved with this particular boy’s fun club.  Similarly, would be trying to point out the flaws in another’s practiced religion, or even more impossible, trying to reason with an anarchist as to why their non-aggression principal--NAP cannot be achieved with at least a modicum of a governmental structure being maintained; rather futile efforts.

Certainly of course, there are a many outlandish notions through the Internet pretty much on any topic, I personally discriminate, researching what is interesting to me.  You spoke to experience, well I have been researching various issues for the last decade, and probably have read into the history of the Freemasons much more than you have, while you are likely only familiar with the going-ons and daily functions of only your local lodge (be it the “The Craft”, Hiram Abif, the Eastern Star, their ceremonial reenactments of 2 Kings 23, and all of that; while, virtually prohibiting female memberships.)—I highly doubt you have ever actually bothered to study the global relevance of the Freemasons, or its constantly close ties to high level government--just as Yale’s Skull & Bones.  Much as most KKK members, who are on the fringe of anarchism, have zero knowledge that the KKK is America’s first gun control lobbying group, originally formed so as to deny blacks their immutable right to keep and bear arms.

Masonry requires its members to at least believe in the existence of a supreme being; as well they reference the KJV Bible within their official Masonic history, so that is not entirely correct.  See also, 2 Peter 2 1-3, 21:

‘But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves.  Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.  In their greed these teachers will exploit you with fabricated stories. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.  …  Of them the proverbs are true: “A dog returns to its vomit,” and, “A sow that is washed returns to her wallowing in the mud.”’

Perhaps calling it a pseudo ranking system is more appropriate, as a first degree mason is clearly of lesser sway than a third degree mason, for example.  The higher your degree, the more respected you are by your fellow Masons—the basis of any chain-of-command, regardless of what it is actually called.

You are familiar with Scientology yes?  However, you are likely unfamiliar with its Operation Snow White.  And the Weather Underground, that Bill Ayers is a close friend of President “Obama”—Obama who is openly a Trotskyite?  Anything is possible my friend, anything is possible.

Speaking of notions on conspiracies, can you foresee the end result of the current flooding of American and other nations with unchecked Muslim (Sharia) immigrants, while at the same time America has just nationalized same-gender marriage and is now working to nationalize genderless public restrooms, and “rights” for self-gender identification?  Ergo, are you of aware of the incident that just happened in Orlando, FL at a popular gay bar and the foiled attack in LA at a gay parade—both suspected found with explosives on their person?  This is a multi-faceted agenda of globalism being pushed forward.

You are being utterly naive in failing to consider that global elitists work together to implement social controls, be it gun control, covertly data-minning your daily activities and habits via your smartphone and ISP, controlling agriculture though genetic patents, Agenda 21 and the world’s very first system of international taxation, or whatever they desire.  If it costs the lives of a few thousand along the way, that is perfectly acceptable to them under genocide or democide—if you think this is just another conspiracy then go research the history of Henry Kissinger and Madeleine Albrigh.

I have no clue how you misconstrue my interest in researching the world around me—as opposed to obtusely ignoring it and focusing on Dancing with the Stars instead—as being a coward.   I will just leave you with a few relevant quotes in response:

“The more I read, the more I acquire, the more certain I am that I know nothing.”  And “Dare to think for yourself.”  ― Voltaire

"Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn’t mean politics won’t take an interest in you” ― Pericles

Our American Union was founded upon the conspiracy theory of tyranny—as depicted within our Nation’s Charter.  So fine, call me a wearer of tin foil hats and a conspiracy theorist.  I proudly stand with America’s visionaries.

Last edited by Adept_One on Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:51 am; edited 3 times in total

Adept_One

Back to top Go down

Post by Adept_One Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:34 am

Farley wrote:
hammer wrote:I'm also watching.. because this thread is extremely entertaining Smile

You might push him over the edge with that comment.

Oh yea, I am foiling my windows as I type this.

Adept_One

Back to top Go down

I bet curnch'o'crite feels the 'bern' - Page 4 Empty Smurfs = Soviet Propaganda?

Post by Shadow Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:03 pm

Hey Adept, I saw this on facebook today and thought of you.

You're welcome.

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/34403

Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Adept_One Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:24 pm

Ahh, yes.  Time very well wasted, reading stupid ass posts from 2002.  Good work, keep it up.  At least it is on your level.

P.S. Zuckerberg thinks you're a dumb motherfucker.  So, keep right on supporting Fedbook.

Adept_One

Back to top Go down

Post by Farley Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:19 pm

Inept,

the problem isnt that you 'research' it is that you believe all this conspiracy theory garbage that you are spewing. I am incapable of dumbing it down to a level you might understand.

You explaining to me what Freemasonry really is, is liken to a kindergartner explaining propulsion to a rocket scientist. Your information is completely wrong.

But stay strong little buck. Someday no one at all will come and take over your mind. LOL (not even the Masons)

Farley

Back to top Go down

Post by Adept_One Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:46 am

No, get this straight, you as a Mason are what is referred to by those in the know as a "tool", a "dupe", a "nelly", a "pawn", a "mark", a "chump", and/or a "Trigglypuff"; you go about paying your membership fees, actively boosting the public's perception of the Freemasons through charitable events, and attending meetings to "better" yourself--much like Scientologist loons, meanwhile the REAL Freemasons get to maintain their secretive elitist's network of celestial crafts and rites unimpeded.

Your participation as a commoner in Freemasonry is attributable to a re-branding that was necessary in a time when the organization was either frowned up or criminal.  Similarly to how being a member of a communist organization within 1950's United States was highly frowned upon, and opened them to legal consequences under 50 USC Sects. 841, et seq., now six decades later being a communist is cool, fun, hip, and progressive--a place where filth like Mao is heralded as a hero to be worshiped.

Disgusting!

Adept_One

Back to top Go down

Post by Farley Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:13 am

Adept_One wrote:No, get this straight, you as a Mason are what is referred to by those in the know as a "tool", a "dupe", a "nelly", a "pawn", a "mark", a "chump", and/or a "Trigglypuff"; you go about paying your membership fees, actively boosting the public's perception of the Freemasons through charitable events, and attending meetings to "better" yourself--much like Scientologist loons, meanwhile the REAL Freemasons get to maintain their secretive elitist's network of celestial crafts and rites unimpeded.

Your participation as a commoner in Freemasonry is attributable to a re-branding that was necessary in a time when the organization was either frowned up or criminal.  Similarly to how being a member of a communist organization within 1950's United States was highly frowned upon, and opened them to legal consequences under 50 USC Sects. 841, et seq., now six decades later being a communist is cool, fun, hip, and progressive--a place where filth like Mao is heralded as a hero to be worshiped.

Disgusting!

it gets better every time you open your mouth. But please, do continue. I am interested to read the next chapter of 'inepts ignorant and paranoid perception of reality" You could write a mini series just on your fears alone!

Farley

Back to top Go down

Post by Adept_One Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:26 am

Fears, you say? You must be aware of something that I am not. Perhaps you communicate telepathically with aliens?

Adept_One

Back to top Go down

Post by Adept_One Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:57 am

Just a note on the topic of "gun control" and the Florida massacre. Notice the MSM and politicians single-minded focus is on firearms, without any concern about Obama's immigration policies, religious hatism/extremism, the infiltration of "ISIS" on American soil, or the rapid increase of massacres in gun-free zones.

For reference, the worst massacre in a nightclub was done with a match and 2-gallons of fuel: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happy_Land_fire

Adept_One

Back to top Go down

Post by Farley Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:09 pm

just popped in to see the next chapter in "inepts conspiracy theory log" Nothing really entertaining.

He must have lined his entire house with foil.

Farley

Back to top Go down

Post by Adept_One Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:38 am

Sure, sure. War is peace; freedom is slavery; your ignorance is a strength; 2+2=5; strength through unity, unity through faith; your chains set upon you lightly; bureaucrat strangers love you and would never dare harm a hair on you and your families heads; and all of that, yes?

Adept_One

Back to top Go down

Post by Farley Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:59 am

yawn

Farley

Back to top Go down

Post by Adept_One Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:49 am

I bet curnch'o'crite feels the 'bern' - Page 4 Ermahgerd-meme-maggie-goldenberger-03

Adept_One

Back to top Go down

Post by Adept_One Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:29 am

The Benghazi Report is out and it is now official, we "conspiracy theorists" were right all along, the incident was purely political, Hillary lied and knowingly took actions to cover up her lies. She now needs to do the right thing and drop out of the presidential race and FedGov needs to take appropriate action to indict her and send her away to FedPen for a long, long, long time.

Adept_One

Back to top Go down

Post by Farley Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:16 pm

Adept_One wrote:The Benghazi Report is out and it is now official, we "conspiracy theorists" were right all along, the incident was purely political, Hillary lied and knowingly took actions to cover up her lies.  She now needs to do the right thing and drop out of the presidential race and FedGov needs to take appropriate action to indict her and send her away to FedPen for a long, long, long time.

I believe thats about the only thing we will ever agree on. (politics that is)

Farley

Back to top Go down

I bet curnch'o'crite feels the 'bern' - Page 4 Empty Go fuck yourself

Post by Comet Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:06 pm

That's all I wanted to say. Nothing personal to anyone. Just wanted to see if I was given posting capabilities yet. So go fuck yourself. Happy Sunday.

Comet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum