Trade Wars 2002
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I bet curnch'o'crite feels the 'bern'

+2
Farley
Cruncher
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I bet curnch'o'crite feels the 'bern' - Page 3 Empty Re: I bet curnch'o'crite feels the 'bern'

Post by Cruncher Thu May 26, 2016 8:09 am

Cruncher
Cruncher

Back to top Go down

I bet curnch'o'crite feels the 'bern' - Page 3 Empty Re: I bet curnch'o'crite feels the 'bern'

Post by Farley Thu May 26, 2016 9:55 am

Once again, thank you for making my point for me. Exactly what I said. We have a special kind of criminal here in the US, which is why the 'good guys' absolutely need a way to defend themselves and their loved ones.

More guns, in the hands of legal adults lowers violent crime. This has been proven over and over again.

https://www.aei.org/publication/chart-of-the-day-more-guns-less-gun-violence-between-1993-and-2013/

Farley

Back to top Go down

Post by Adept_One Thu May 26, 2016 12:32 pm

Well I for one respect others choice to practice whatever religion they decide at the time (be it worshiping Satan--but when they start performing holocausts they have cross the line, believing in 72-virgins in exchange for hating Christians--but when they start declaring jihads they have crossed the line, or believing in "The Force"--but when the start acting it out in daily cosplays they have crossed the line), that is their life and their life's choice, until they give me a reason to feel differently.  For example, when I was in Japan for 4-years, I read a bit on Zen Buddhism, it helped me to be more open minded to the habits of other cultures and better my own self.

In Australia, a massively expanding gun-grab took place after a very pointless (and very questionable) series of public mass-shooting took place; in the UK same thing with the Dunblane shoot massacre.  We can look at the statistics in other countries where guns are largely illegal for possession (e.g., Australia you can really now only own single shot rifles and certain other firearms for sports shooting; Mexico you can own rifles or low caliber revolver and they MUST be kept inside of your home at all times; in the UK firearms are pretty much illegal (really only licensed sports rifles are permitted, and most police are not even armed there), Canada very strict firearm laws as well.)  We can go back and look at the statistics and see that (1) even to date public shooting are still occurring in those countries, (2) while firearm related crimes have decreased overall violent crimes have increased, and (3) we can justly conclude that the danger of the firearm has simply been replaced with the danger of the knife.

In America, we can show via statistics that law abiding citizens who are armed are more responsible and self-reliant than those who are unarmed; we can show that armed law enforcement personnel pose a greater danger to citizens than terrorists--a resident in America is around 92-times more likely of being unjustly killed by a police officer than a terrorist; each day in America there is an average of about twenty allegations of excessive force that result in around 1,000 questionable police involved homicides each year--currently there is no statutory mandate for governments to record and track these incidents, it is being done by non-profit governmental watchdog groups; every year in America less than 250 police loose their lives while on duty (and the majority of these are attributable to traffic related accidents)

It is already illegal to possess a firearm with an intent to commit a crime--with certain multipliers added such as to commit robberies; to premeditatively kill another or voluntarily manslaughter them; to possess a firearm while drunk or high; to possess a firearm while declared mentally deranged; suicidal or homicidal--e.g., to be 5150, to possess a firearm with a domestic restraining order on file; to possess a firearms while on government properties; to possess a firearm while involved in certain types of union protests; to possess a firearm while part of a recognized criminal street gang; etc.

I think there are enough laws on the books it is now time for reform, law abiding citizens should be able to protect themselves, justly, using whatever methods they are most comfortable with, regardless of their locality at that moment, be in their bedroom, at the public library, local mall, street corner, officer, fast food joint, cafe, public or private school, or movie theater and be it using a knife, shotgun, 40-cal semi-auto, M-4, M-16, AR-15, 38-cal, 9mm, mace, Taser, or a ninja sword; or so be it if I want to choose to place me and my family's safety and the safety of those around me in the hands and response times of whichever local law enforcement personnel who are available to respond at the time--people who are strangers to me and who will ultimately place the safety of them and themselves well ahead of me and my family and of those around me; because at the end of the day officer's safety is paramount and all of those officers are going to want to go home undamaged to their families and unharmed so that they can continue working as a police officer to earn that sweet ass $70-90K salary with benefits that the average citizen could only ever pine over--e.g., retiring after 20-years on a $1M retirement plan and a lifetime permit to conceal carry firearms and protective equipment that has been made illegal to average citizens, such as 16-round magazines and very high rated ballistic vests.

Last edited by Adept_One on Thu May 26, 2016 1:13 pm; edited 3 times in total

Adept_One

Back to top Go down

Post by Adept_One Thu May 26, 2016 12:57 pm

Cruncher wrote:Please don't let me confuse you with facts:

humanosphere.org/science/2015/10/visualizing-gun-deaths-comparing-u-s-rest-world/

When looking at global stats, you have to keep in mind that America's population is vastly larger than most other first-world nations; that most of these other nations do not have the rabid gang infestation or drug trade (or most drugs are legal, at least in certain regions; also noting that it has be discovered in court cases that the CIA commonly works covertly with drug cartels to import narcotics into the USA and export firearm caches into other countries--and this is not a mere "conspiracy theory", for example, Geraldo Rivera did a new segment several years back concerning U.S. Military being used to guard Mideast poppy agriculture, now cross reference that information with the later news that black tar heroin sales have skyrocketed in the USA, e.g., in the US and Canada sales profited $8-BILLION in 2010, and of recent Keith Ledger and Phillip Hoffman died from heroin overdoses); that in America a vastly larger portion of the population possesses firearms, which also means that be it a case of unwarranted aggression or personal defense the weapon of choice is going to be a firearm of whatever classification; and when looking at those statistics you need to cross reference them with overall crime for that same period of time and the rates of crime involving other weapons such as knives.

In America we have ever increasing Mexican gangs, Asian gangs, and black-on-black crime largely related to blacks being stuff into poverty neighborhoods. Meanwhile, American jobs are more and more being moved overseas, resulting in broken families and a complete subjugation of its populaces, having to rely on cheap government housing, food-stamps/EBT, Medicare/Medicaid, and a dysfunctional public education system that spews out more government propaganda--where now through "Common Core" 2+2 now actually equals 5 or 12 or whatever the hell you want it to.

Adept_One

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruncher Thu May 26, 2016 9:33 pm

Politics, and now religion. Two topics I generally have to agree to disagree with most folks.

Adept, I don't doubt anything you've said, and I don't have time time or inclination to fact-check you just for the sake of an argument on a smack forum.

Yawn... it's been a long week, looking forward to the 3 day weekend.
Cruncher
Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Farley Thu May 26, 2016 9:36 pm

Cruncher wrote:Politics, and now religion.  Two more topics I know nothing about.

Adept, I don't doubt anything you've said, and I don't have time time or inclination to fact-check you because I dont care about truth or reality. I just want to live in my own little world.

Yawn... it's been a long week, looking forward to the 3 day weekend. alas I cant enjoy it. Have to whore myself out in order to pay back the food stamps I got caught using fraudulently.

Fixed

Farley

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruncher Fri May 27, 2016 8:53 am

Farley wrote:
Cruncher wrote:Politics, and now religion. Two topics I generally have to agree to disagree with most folks.

Adept, I don't doubt anything you've said, and I don't have time time or inclination to fact-check you just for the sake of an argument on a smack forum.

Yawn... it's been a long week, looking forward to the 3 day weekend..  

Fixed, I love Cruncher!

Fixed! Just like the school boy pulling the pigtails of the cutest girl in the class. That's Farley!
Cruncher
Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Farley Mon May 30, 2016 10:22 pm

Cruncher wrote:Politics, and now religion.  Two more topics I know nothing about.

Adept, I don't doubt anything you've said, and I don't have time time or inclination to fact-check you because I dont care about truth or reality.  I just want to live in my own little world.

Yawn... it's been a long week, looking forward to the 3 day weekend. alas I cant enjoy it.  Have to whore myself out in order to pay back the food stamps I got caught using fraudulently.  

Fixed again.  you just made me puke a little in my mouth

Farley

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruncher Tue May 31, 2016 12:25 am

Farley wrote:

Fixed again.  you just made me puke a little in my mouth

Does that mean you're love sick?
Cruncher
Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Farley Tue May 31, 2016 1:16 am

Cruncher wrote:Does that mean you're love sick?

You can dream I guess.

Farley

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruncher Tue May 31, 2016 6:10 pm

I can dream of beating you in the Big Game! Good Luck!
Cruncher
Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Farley Tue May 31, 2016 9:36 pm

Shit, forgot about the libs and their lasworditis. Ok, Ill stop responding. You can say one last stupid thing, and Ill leave it alone.

Farley

Back to top Go down

Post by Adept_One Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:08 am

Oh tragic, another shooting incident.

http://www.infowars.com/ucla-shooting-another-gun-free-zone/

What are the common denominators in all spoot sprees? (1) Gun Free Zones and (2) use of multiple SSRI prescription medications.

Adept_One

Back to top Go down

Post by Farley Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:37 pm

Adept_One wrote:Oh tragic, another shooting incident.

What are the common denominators in all spoot sprees?  (1)  Gun Free Zones and (2) use of multiple SSRI prescription medications.

Ill agree with 'gun free zones'. Its been proven time and time again that more guns in the hands of legal adults reduces violent crime dramatically. And I agree that Big Pharmaceutical, and even the control that the insurance companies have over medical care is why out of line and more about money than keeping people alive but I have to say that blaming SSRI inhibitors puts you back into the 'paranoid' realm..

Farley

Back to top Go down

Post by Adept_One Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:12 am

It is not at all paranoia to acknowledge that all past mass-shootings involved subjects that were one one ore more SSRI medications, also many actively patients of psychologists; here is one of a myriad of such articles on the subject:

http://www.naturalnews.com/039752_mass_shootings_psychiatric_drugs_antidepressants.html

(And I will spare you on the involved of government black ops, false-flags, and Hegelianism as mechanisms to impose gun control and sway the public's opinion--al la emotional appeal--into support of long standing governmental agendas--but will point you to the recent events involving 'Fast and Furious', 'Project Gunrunner', 'Operation Wide Receiver' as a few of many relatible examples.)

A government-by-corporatism that was capable of the Tuskegee Experiments and the MKULTRA programs (see also the Milgram experiments) is capable of anything and NEVER to be trusted.

Adept_One

Back to top Go down

Post by Farley Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:15 pm

I have a friend just like you inept. He thinks all artificial ingredients in food is poison placed there by 'the man' as a means of population control.

its kinda funny reading what you paranoids post.

Farley

Back to top Go down

Post by Adept_One Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:30 am

Farley wrote:I have a friend just like you inept.   He knows all artificial ingredients in food is poison placed there by 'the man' as a means of population control.

it really confuses me reading your well-researched and fact-based posts.

FTFY.

Adept_One

Back to top Go down

Post by Farley Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:23 pm

just curious, what brand of foil do you use?

Farley

Back to top Go down

Post by Adept_One Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:01 pm

The Red Pill brand.

Adept_One

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:30 pm

Adept_One wrote:Oh tragic, another shooting incident.

What are the common denominators in all spoot sprees?  (1)  Gun Free Zones and (2) use of multiple SSRI prescription medications.

Hey look, I actually agree with Adept on something!

Then again, it's hard to be as stupid as Cruncher. People who believe in gun control are either (a) completely uneducated on firearms, crime and basic cause-and-effect; (b) completely brainwashed by media and politics so that they don't have a single unique thought in their heads; or (c) all of the above.

Thankfully, I still live in a state that's relatively sane, even though the ever-reproducing virus of 'progressive' borg mind-think continues to leave the nearby states that it has consumed and destroyed, leaving shattered economies, poverty and violence, and looks for new hosts to sink its parasitic views into. Just as it did to Colorado and Oregon, which used to be nice places to live.

My county's board of supervisors last night voted 6-3 to tell the Democrat who tried to introduce a bill recognizing "gun violence awareness day" in the county to go fuck herself, and tabled the bill indefinitely so it can't be reconsidered for at least five years. Then they modified the county noise ordinance to make sure that shooting on one's property, including shooting reactive targets, is fully excluded from any noise restrictions. So my backyard range is safe, for now.

They haven't yet considered my bill to put up a wall around the aforementioned neighboring states to keep the morons the fuck out.

Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:32 pm

Farley wrote:I have a friend just like you inept.   He thinks all artificial ingredients in food is poison placed there by 'the man' as a means of population control.

its kinda funny reading what you paranoids post.

I'm not sure he is that far off.  Maybe a bit too far in the government conspiracy stuff, but it is certainly true that SSRI's, SNRI's and dopamine affecting medicines have, as a listed side effect, the possibility of increasing suicidal thoughts.  These medicines are not well understood and though they are effective for many people, they also have paradoxical effects in some cases, and we don't know why.

But then again, selection bias starts to come into play, too. if you take someone who is on such a medicine, there is probably a higher likelihood that they have some issues to start with, and thus a higher likelihood of them being involved in some sort of violent incident. So, correlation is not causation. Of course there will be a higher chance of someone who has a mental illness (which is pretty much assured of someone who would kill innocent people) having taken such a medicine in their lifetime.

Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Adept_One Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:59 am

The notion of correlation <> causation summed up:

I bet curnch'o'crite feels the 'bern' - Page 3 Correlation

What is interesting is the realization that a derivative of fluoride is a key ingredient in all SSRI', to wit, sodium fluoride is also pumped into the water supplies of virtually every public water supply, which means it is passed into everything we eat, drink and bath in. Further realizing that both Stalin and Hitler practiced water fluoridation during their great cullings.

Adept_One

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:23 am

Adept_One wrote:The notion of correlation <> causation summed up:

I bet curnch'o'crite feels the 'bern' - Page 3 Correlation

What is interesting is the realization that a derivative of fluoride is a key ingredient in all SSRI', to wit, sodium fluoride is also pumped into the water supplies of virtually every public water supply, which means it is passed into everything we eat, drink and bath in.  Further realizing that both Stalin and Hitler practiced water fluoridation during their great cullings.

Okay, now I'm with Farley again. You're on a trip to crazytown if you belive that the government is putting fluoride in water to kill us all.

Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Adept_One Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:38 am

Who said anything about killing?  No, no, to make us docile and sterile.  Fluoride--a highly toxic corrosive--is associated with decreased intelligence, dental fluorosis, arthritis, and bone cancer.  You think eugenics is a fiction?  Go research Margaret Sanger and the American Birth Control League--know know as Planned Parenthood.  How many black babies are aborted each year all thanks to the dumbed down, subjugated American taxpayer?

Sodium fluoride is not calcium fluoride, the former is an industrial byproduct; fluoride is only ever beneficial as a topical application; hence, it serves zero benefit to your teeth to ingest it--especially in unknown quantities.

Oh, yea and be sure to check out Maafa 21.

Adept_One

Back to top Go down

Post by Farley Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:07 pm

I think the aliens are starting to get control of you inept. Better call in the rest of the Illuminati to give you a hand.

or is it the Freemasons? Not sure these days.

{ rolls eyes }

Farley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum