Trade Wars 2002
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Screw you and the horse you rode in on

4 posters

Go down

Screw you and the horse you rode in on Empty Screw you and the horse you rode in on

Post by CBYNot Wed May 04, 2016 7:07 pm

Suck my clit, Cruncher.

....And a special mention to the mods of ClassicTW for once again pissing off the community. But with Cruncher and at the helm of v2, it's not surprising. By the way, the classictw.com mods are such class acts. While supposedly defending himself against an unreasonable attack by Shadow, a Moderator - of the very thread in which he was moderating - insulted Cruncher and Shadow... great "moderate" behavior.

If you're going to pretend to work as a mod, at least have an ounce of class or people like us will give you no respect at all.

Last edited by CBYNot on Mon May 16, 2016 3:33 pm; edited 3 times in total

CBYNot

Back to top Go down

Screw you and the horse you rode in on Empty Re: Screw you and the horse you rode in on

Post by Hammer Wed May 04, 2016 9:56 pm

ahhh.. unmoderated forums, they're a beautiful thing Smile

Hammer

Back to top Go down

Screw you and the horse you rode in on Empty Re: Screw you and the horse you rode in on

Post by Farley Wed May 04, 2016 11:09 pm

Actually, Oso is a good guy. He is doing his job over there, under the restrictions set for him by jptheass. so, cut him some slack.

Hell, he dont like crunchocrite... anyone that smart cant be all bad, right?

Farley

Back to top Go down

Post by CBYNot Thu May 05, 2016 11:17 am

Farley wrote:Actually, Oso is a good guy. He is doing his job over there, under the restrictions set for him by jptheass. so, cut him some slack.

This is a good point I must say.

Mostly I was testing the profanity filter and making a petty bitch and moan about him insulting users in a public thread in which *He was the moderator.

I used to moderate forums... for torrentspy.com. That thread with Oso, my friends, is some shit; any way you slice it. If you want ClassicTW to have any kind of respect from people like us, at least act like you have an ounce of class.

Last edited by CBYNot on Sat May 07, 2016 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total

CBYNot

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri May 06, 2016 3:15 pm

CBYNot wrote:
Farley wrote:Actually, Oso is a good guy.  He is doing his job over there, under the restrictions set for him by jptheass.   so, cut him some slack.

This is a good point I must say.

Mostly I was testing the profanity filter and making a petty bitch and moan about him insulting all 3 of us simultaneously in a public thread in which *He was the moderator.

I used to moderate forums... for torrentspy.com. That thread with Oso, my friends, is some shit; any way you slice it. If you want ClassicTW to have any kind of respect from people like us, at least act like you have an ounce of class.

Seriously. I've moderated forums too. As SK noted, moderators are best when they are not see or heard from, and deal with issues privately and quietly. When you become part of the smack talk, you have failed as a moderator.

Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down