Trade Wars 2002
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCREW YA ALL!

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

SCREW YA ALL! Empty SCREW YA ALL!

Post by Farley Wed May 04, 2016 12:52 am

JP cant ban me here, that lying bastard. What ever

Yo crunchocrite, what the hell? no rules on your server about blowing dock, yet you ban me the one time I play on your crap excuse for a server.

Proves you fear of real players.

Farley

Back to top Go down

SCREW YA ALL! Empty Re: SCREW YA ALL!

Post by Hammer Wed May 04, 2016 2:00 am

Profanity filter test

fuck you Farley

Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed May 04, 2016 2:05 am

LOL Farley, I think she thought you were me. Mistake on her part. She'll realize that when I waste all her noobs and fuck up her game after the rebang Friday.

Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed May 04, 2016 2:06 am

noobs.... it's what's for dinner.

Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruncher Wed May 04, 2016 1:39 pm

When I looked at my server, there was only one player blowing ports in game A, so I banned his IP and banged the game.

Two peas in a pod? Laughing

Shadow

I'm keeping that in mind as I am currently in the process of blowing all of the ports in one of your games I just finished. After killing all your noobs. Feel free to check it out.

Please bang another one. We're almost done with this one.
Cruncher
Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruncher Wed May 04, 2016 1:40 pm

Shadow wrote:LOL Farley, I think she thought you were me.  Mistake on her part.  She'll realize that when I waste all her noobs and fuck up her game after the rebang Friday.

I'll be watching...
Cruncher
Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed May 04, 2016 2:20 pm

Nice of you to admit banning Farley for not breaking a rule you had posted anywhere. Not that anyone should expect better from a sysop who plays on their own server..

And if by two peas comment you mean we both think you're an obnoxious bitch, the line for that is way longer than two people.

Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed May 04, 2016 2:22 pm

Noobs. Feed me noobs. Must eat! Nooooooooooooooobs

Crunchers noobs are the best because they are extra dense. Like her.

Hey adept! Where you hiding out you pussy?

Last edited by Shadow on Wed May 04, 2016 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed May 04, 2016 2:25 pm

Crunchers noobs are the best because they are extra dense. Like her. Hey adept! Where you hiding out you pussy?

Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed May 04, 2016 2:30 pm

Oh and if you think banning an IP is going to keep me from killing your noobs, you're stupider than you look.

Last edited by Shadow on Wed May 04, 2016 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Farley Wed May 04, 2016 2:46 pm

You are a class act crunch'o'crite. And by class act, I mean worthless waste of oxygen. I find it humorous how you are the ring leader of 'secret edit' so no one can gain an advantage by practicing,then you run your mouth of the hugs forum admonishing shadow for not practicing.

Hypocrite runs strong in this one

Farley

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed May 04, 2016 2:48 pm

Farley wrote:You are a class act crunch'o'crite. And by class act, I mean worthless waste of oxygen. I find it humorous how you are the ring leader of 'secret  edit' so no one can gain an advantage by practicing,then you run your mouth of the hugs forum admonishing shadow for not practicing.

Hypocrite runs strong in this one  

I don't need practice to waste her sorry ass. And there's no amount of practice that will keep her alive.

Hey cruncher here's a new challenge. One on one. Nobody else to save your sorry ass, no coattails for you to ride.

$5 says she runs for the hills.

Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by CBYNot Wed May 04, 2016 7:12 pm

Cruncher wrote:When I looked at my server, there was only one player blowing ports in game A, so I banned his IP and banged the game.

Two peas in a pod? Laughing

Shadow

I'm keeping that in mind as I am currently in the process of blowing all of the ports in one of your games I just finished. After killing all your noobs. Feel free to check it out.

Yes, and I'm sure you told ALL your cats ALL about it!

Do you go out of your way to be such an old lady cunt? Because you make it look easy.

This is the commonly accepted practice for permanently winning a game in modern TW.

If you don't like it, move to Russia, you old fucking hag.

CBYNot

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruncher Wed May 04, 2016 9:31 pm

Shadow wrote:Nice of you to admit banning Farley for not breaking a rule you had posted anywhere. Not that anyone should expect better from a sysop who plays on their own server..

And if by two peas comment you mean we both think you're an obnoxious bitch, the line for that is way longer than two people.

I thought it was you, you told me you were done with it and to reset it. I'll gladly ban you when I catch you killing my noobs again!
Cruncher
Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruncher Wed May 04, 2016 9:32 pm

CBYNot wrote:
Cruncher wrote:When I looked at my server, there was only one player blowing ports in game A, so I banned his IP and banged the game.  

Two peas in a pod?   Laughing

Shadow

Yes, and I'm sure you told ALL your cats ALL about it!

Do you go out of your way to be such an old lady cunt? Because you make it look easy.

This is the commonly accepted practice for permanently winning a game in modern TW.

My server, my rulez... move on.
Cruncher
Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post by CBYNot Thu May 05, 2016 11:23 am

CBYNot wrote:This is the commonly accepted practice for permanently winning a game in modern TW.
Cruncher wrote:My server, my rulez... move on.

Your server.. your obvious weakness. Face it, you're old, you can't adapt, and your whole server screams:

"You damned kids stay off my lawn!"

Because it's trapped in 1992. Which is why people like Shadow blow your untrained, inept, ridiculous adepts to pieces both on and off your server. You aren't helping them. You're crippling them by making them think your server is still the game. It isn't.

It's your precious little antique room where you've put the game on a pedestal and it doesn't actually get played anymore.. and all those returning players eventually just get frustrated and wander away.

You are a fucking millstone around TW's neck and I truly hope lightning permanently destroys the transformer near your house so we never again have to subject any returning player to your "guidance."

CBYNot

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruncher Thu May 05, 2016 10:01 pm

Pardon me?  Who just challenged Shadow & Co. and won?

You and your crew typically turtle up in the largest bubble and force a stalemate... how fun is that? Modern play leaves something to be desired, I play it just to kick your asses, but myself and others prefer to play strategy games rather than bot wars.

You are no longer welcome on my server, you Farley, Shadow and anyone else who posts Smack toward me or my server.
Cruncher
Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post by CBYNot Thu May 05, 2016 11:33 pm

Cruncher wrote:Pardon me? Who just challenged Shadow & Co. and won?

You and your crew typically turtle up in the largest bubble and force a stalemate... how fun is that? Modern play leaves something to be desired, I play it just to kick your asses, but myself and others prefer to play strategy games rather than bot wars.

You are no longer welcome on my server, you Farley, Shadow and anyone else who posts Smack toward me or my server.

Your or your server?

I don't believe I've talked smack about your server. Just you. Your server seems to function at least. I will give you that. It works... it just sucks.

CBYNot

Back to top Go down

Post by Farley Fri May 06, 2016 12:10 am

Cruncher wrote:My server, my rulez... move on.

Everybody has, part of why you only have 3 players on your server. However, I would point out that 'your rules' are akin to a cop pulling over someone and saying "well, tomorrow we are changing the speed limit on this street from 40 to 30. I know we haven't changed the signs, or told anyone, but here is the ticket."

It makes no sense. I was banned for NOT doing anything against your pre-established and posted rules. AND was a move I make in any game that has a crap sysop. Its how I ensure my win stays my win without having to babysit the game until the sysop decides its time for a rebang.

But good on you. You only serve to prove what we have been saying. STAY AWAY FROM CRUNCHERS SERVER!

Farley

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri May 06, 2016 12:47 am

Cruncher wrote:Pardon me?  Who just challenged Shadow & Co. and won?

HAHAHAHAHA. Try to enforce that.

Here's a hint: if you think banning an IP address keeps a specific human from accessing your server, you don't understand how IP networking works any better than you understand Tradewars.

I could easily fill up every available slot on your server with a connection from a different IP until it crashes. I would never do such a thing, of course. But anyone who understands sockets and has the ability to route traffic through different proxies can do so.

I will tell you this: ban away. You can't ban the entire Internet. Actually, you can. You can just turn it off. Please! Turn it off.

Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri May 06, 2016 12:55 am

YOU didn't win jack shit.  Hammer found dock first and we quit.  He beat us to that and deserves respect for it.

From what I've been told, you couldn't even figure out how to get your fucking comms to work so nobody else on your team could talk to you, and you sat there doing nothing while Hammer played out the game for 24 minutes.

I mean, seriously. You're basically just a bot, one would think you would know how to use cn7 by now so your teammates could play your turns for you effectively.

This, by the way, is a representative summary of your entire Tradewars career.  Find a good player who is gullible enough to team up with you, do nothing, take credit for the win.  Rinse, repeat.

Why people are still that gullible, I'll never understand.

Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by CBYNot Fri May 06, 2016 2:22 am

Shadow wrote:
Cruncher wrote:Pardon me? Who just challenged Shadow & Co. and won?

YOU didn't win jack shit. Hammer found dock first and we quit. He beat us to that and deserves respect for it.

From what I've been told, you couldn't even figure out how to get your fucking comms to work so nobody else on your team could talk to you, and you sat there doing nothing while Hammer played out the game for 24 minutes.

I mean, seriously. You're basically just a bot, one would think you would know how to use cn7 by now so your teammates could play your turns for you effectively.

This, by the way, is a representative summary of your entire Tradewars career. Find a good player who is gullible enough to team up with you, do nothing, take credit for the win. Rinse, repeat.

Why people are still that gullible, I'll never understand.

Am I the only one who REALLY misses vB's rep / Like buttons?

I really miss the rep button right now. Legendary.

CBYNot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammer Fri May 06, 2016 2:49 am

Just for the record Dipsy found dock, I just capitalized on it super quick.

We had multiple strategies to find dock first. It was pretty much a race for that.

And yep Cruncher had her comms off which was amusing at the time Smile Usually that's the sort of thing I do... we all had a laugh.

I still maintain my Ho status as a twars player, I'll play with almost anyone.

FYI: I Really have no idea of all the history of why you all hate each other.. and not that interested.

Shadow I don't like the fact you kill noobs ALL the time but I do like the fact you are in the game and always play hard. I know that is a bit contradictory but half the time I play asleep at the wheel and half arsed. I'm fast learning with your rolling names list I need to be on my toes.

Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruncher Fri May 06, 2016 8:23 am

hammer wrote:Just for the record Dipsy found dock, I just capitalized on it super quick.

We had multiple strategies to find dock first. It was pretty much a race for that.

And yep Cruncher had her comms off which was amusing at the time Smile Usually that's the sort of thing I do... we all had a laugh.

I still maintain my Ho status as a twars player, I'll play with almost anyone.

FYI: I Really have no idea of all the history of why you all hate each other.. and not that interested.

Shadow I don't like the fact you kill noobs ALL the time but I do like the fact you are in the game and always play hard. I know that is a bit contradictory but half the time I play asleep at the wheel and half arsed. I'm fast learning with your rolling names list I need to be on my toes.

Hehe.. only this time coms were off on purpose. Hammer forgot to make his ship personal when he was capping aliens and the spam was too much. Later I noticed that I did have the wrong SS channel, I have no idea how that happened. When I setup the game start I did a screen cap of PW, SS etc and sent it to the team.
Cruncher
Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruncher Fri May 06, 2016 8:27 am

Shadow wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA.  Try to enforce that.

Here's a hint: if you think banning an IP address keeps a specific human from accessing your server, you don't understand how IP networking works any better than you understand Tradewars.

I could easily fill up every available slot on your server with a connection from a different IP until it crashes.  I would never do such a thing, of course.  But anyone who understands sockets and has the ability to route traffic through different proxies can do so.

I will tell you this:  ban away.  You can't ban the entire Internet.  Actually, you can.  You can just turn it off.  Please!  Turn it off.

OK, YOU can consider it turned off.

Cruncher
Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next