Trade Wars 2002
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CBYNot's Meltdown

+3
Cruncher
Hammer
Heimdallr
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

CBYNot's Meltdown Empty CBYNot's Meltdown

Post by Heimdallr Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:29 pm

Well, this should come as a surprise to no one, especially those of us who have had the misfortune of corping with he/she/it.
Hell, I'd rather corp with Cruncher- as long as she is bottable. This psychotic git has been unstable for so long, shit (he/she/it, heretofore known as shit) goes around promising all sorts of things without bothering to deliver. Shit has even begged others to help shit make this silly PS VR version of TW2002.
Let me be clear- it will NEVER happen. Shit doesn't know how to code, can't get anyone to code for shit, and even cannot acquire the IP licensing to make it work. I really feel bad for shit's therapist, that's for certain. Every time I've seen a half-witted post by shit, with even less than half-truths in it, I roll my eyes and wonder how anyone can live shit's world. At least I can understand shit's attacks on Cruncher- they are done out of jealousy that Crunch has a vagina and lacks a Y chromosome, while shit is stuck with the pork and beans and will never get a second X, no matter how hard shit cuts itself.
Poor corpie, even worse human (pork and) bean.

Heimdallr

Back to top Go down

CBYNot's Meltdown Empty Re: CBYNot's Meltdown

Post by Hammer Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:42 pm

What's your normal name? or who were you in the tourney?

I don't know what issues CBY might be having if any but nice of you to be supportive. And yes you may be one of the many who are skeptical of VR tradewars.

I've corped with CBY numerous times and she's been super reliable and taught me a heap about using mombot. Lately I've also noticed she's not around as much or as reliable.

Now if there is some mental health issues then I think what we should do is HELP and not SLAG. I mean this might be a TRADEWARS smack talk forum but it's not a abuse the fuck out of your personal issues forum. Unless of course your a complete scum bag cunt, which I suspect you are?

It's a fucking game, life gets in the way, deal with it.

Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Heimdallr Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:31 am

hammer wrote:What's your normal name? or who were you in the tourney?

I don't know what issues CBY might be having if any but nice of you to be supportive. And yes you may be one of the many who are skeptical of VR tradewars.

I've corped with CBY numerous times and she's been super reliable and taught me a heap about using mombot. Lately I've also noticed she's not around as much or as reliable.

Now if there is some mental health issues then I think what we should do is HELP and not SLAG. I mean this might be a TRADEWARS smack talk forum but it's not a abuse the fuck out of your personal issues forum. Unless of course your a complete scum bag cunt, which I suspect you are?

It's a fucking game, life gets in the way, deal with it.

I took you seriously until I read the rest of the posts written in this forum, especially those written by shit.
It seems personal issues are a forte here, and fair game. If you don't like it, then I suggest you find someone else to lick your salty tears from your face. After all, all's fair in love and TRADEWARS.
My post was just a cautionary tale of what happens when you rely on a completely batshit crazy tool.
As for helping with shit's mental issues, which are legion, unless you're willing to start a kickstarter program to raise money to pay for the men in the white coats to come collect the garbage, the best we can do is help others avoid the trainwreck in progress.

Heimdallr

Back to top Go down

Post by Farley Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:11 pm

Not sure who that is Hammer, but I will say that you have not been on the crap end of a not meltdown. I think the best one he came up with was when he tried to convince us that we were no longer playing with him, nor talking to him. Rather, for the previous 6 months we were interacting completely with an AI that he (jason, then valintine, now val) had invented. He called this AI skynet. Skynet was now on ICQ speaking in jasons voice, as well as controlling all the trade wars games.

I guess skynet is also going to build the VR TW.

He is certifiable, and has now burnt his final bridge. I dont forsee his EMC being much of a threat, as its now a solo corp.

Farley

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruncher Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:26 am

Why as a society don't we have as much compassion and empathy for mental illness as we do physical illness? Could it be our own fear of losing our own minds makes us so uncomfortable that we go on the attack when another exhibit signs of mental illness? Hospital mental wards are filled, they have to turn away patients who without help simply take their own lives. You wouldn't refuse medical attention to someone with a gunshot wound to the stomach, why do we think it's OK to refuse medical treatment to a person who's mentally ill?

Unless and until we give priority to mental health we as a society we will continue to suffer with and be affected by others who are mentally ill.

CBYNot and Heimdallr both need medical intervention, and I hope they receive it.
Cruncher
Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Farley Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:44 pm

so, you are saying that mental illness should be an acceptable excuse to screw people over? Hell, he can go shoot someone then. Its ok, cause he is nuts. Run on along, dont learn from your mistake and repeat it.

Its called 'consequence'. I dont expect a hypocritical liar like yourself to understand. I have decided you are a bit retarded, so it makes sense that any concept that takes a bit of thought would completely elude you.

Farley

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruncher Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:37 pm

I'm not excusing the behaviour, I'm saying that if there weren't such a stigma attached to mental illness, people would get the help they need before it escalates into crazy people on shooting rampages.

But, as usual, you twist my words around.
Cruncher
Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Adept_One Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:06 pm

I am not certain that is entirely it, more than 1 in 10 Americans now prescribe to at least one SSRI based drug; pitching such drugs have become common on television commercials and publication adverts, so much so that there are now SRRI boosters being marketed, such as Abilify.

The mentally ill, frequently do not desire help and unless they are under a court ordered conservatorship or found by law enforcement to be 5150, they cannot be forced into committal, and even in the latter case, is merely a temporary hold.

The mentally ill are in many respects like the drug addicted.  It is to them to seek and maintain the help they need.  As a cautionary tale, forced committals of women into asylums for lunacy used to be a common practice in the early 19th century--a great way for wealthy gentlemen to get divorced from their wives during a time when divorcing was frowned upon, statutorily difficult, or religiously unacceptable.

Adept_One

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruncher Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:32 pm

It's nearly impossible to receive proper treatment, even when they do ask for help. It often takes many hours of talk therapy along with trying different prescriptions or combinations of prescriptions to get and maintain a healthy balance. Most people cannot afford weeks, months or years of therapy. Our prisons are full of mentally ill people who had no other recourse but to break the law. "3 hots & a cot" beats living on the street for some.

Make mental health checkups a part of the annual physical exam and treat mental illness as if it were a physical illness, because many times it is a physical chemical imbalance.
Cruncher
Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Farley Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:00 am

yep... your a liberal.. refusal to answer the question and a bunch of rhetoric. You have NO idea what you are talking about.

I am sticking with retard.

Go lick a window or something.

Farley

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruncher Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:28 am

It's people like you who would rather fill our prisons with the mentally ill than to give them proper treatment so they can become contributing members of society rather just a drain on our resources?

Who's the intellectually challenged now?
Cruncher
Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Farley Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:31 pm

Cruncher wrote:It's people like you who would rather fill our prisons with the mentally ill than to give them proper treatment so they can become contributing members of society rather just a drain on our resources?

Another typical liberal tactic. Putting words in my mouth. I have never said a thing about prisons. Not once talking to you have I EVER even alluded to it. I am a firm believer that mental health should be one of the top governmental priorities. The left, however, tries to resolve the problem by putting restrictions on the rest of us. Please, if you insist on lying, do it somewhere else. Im not interested in this fantasy world that you live in.

Cruncher wrote:Who's the intellectually challenged now?
that would still be you. refer to the response above if you are still confused. Maybe have xanos explain it to you. Its seems that reality slips farther and farther from your grasp every day.

How about you and jason seek mental help together?

Farley

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruncher Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:34 pm

Farley wrote:

Another typical liberal tactic.  Putting words in my mouth.   I have never said a thing about prisons.   Not once talking to you have I EVER even alluded to it.  I am a firm believer that mental health should be one of the top governmental priorities.   The left, however, tries to resolve the problem by putting restrictions on the rest of us.   Please, if you insist on lying, do it somewhere else.  Im not interested in this fantasy world that you live in.

Farley wrote:so, you are saying that mental illness should be an acceptable excuse to screw people over? Hell, he can go shoot someone then. Its ok, cause he is nuts. Run on along, dont learn from your mistake and repeat it.

Its called 'consequence'. I dont expect a hypocritical liar like yourself to understand. I have decided you are a bit retarded, so it makes sense that any concept that takes a bit of thought would completely elude you.

Throwing your own words back at ya.
Cruncher
Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Farley Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:50 pm

Cruncher wrote:Throwing your own words back at ya.  

ok cupmuffin.... I guess we will have to dumb this down. Ill get the crayons.

where does it say anything about jail? prison? incarceration? Where? show me.

jasons actions had consequences. No one will play with him anymore. What the hell does that have to do with jail? (hint... nothing. please go practice your retard somewhere else. No one wants you in the TW community. shut down your crap hugs sever, and move on with your life. Try to embrace some sense of dignity in your old age. serous.)

Farley

Back to top Go down

Post by Adept_One Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:41 am

Dude, could you stick to the debate and stop telling people to leave, nobody wants them around, etc? That is just rude and once more completely untrue.

Adept_One

Back to top Go down

Post by Heimdallr Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:23 am

Sorry Crunchy, just because you suffer from a mental illness does not mean you have to project onto others. So you surround yourself with losers and cats like Donald Trump does not mean that you are any better than he is.

Shit is a loon who wants to override his biological condition. Goes against everything Darwin taught. Good thing the pair of you will never breed! The last thing we need is for your messed up kids running around being a burden on society. Hell, I think the act of copulation between you two would cause the world to explode, like if matter and anti-matter met.
Perhaps it did happen once, in Tunguska over a century ago...

And wow did Shadow do something stupid. Then he thinks he can blame Micro for him losing... another idiot with an ego too fragile! Will never corp with him again!

Heimdallr

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:10 pm

Heimdallr wrote:Sorry Crunchy, just because you suffer from a mental illness does not mean you have to project onto others.  So you surround yourself with losers and cats like Donald Trump does not mean that you are any better than he is.

Shit is a loon who wants to override his biological condition.  Goes against everything Darwin taught.  Good thing the pair of you will never breed!  The last thing we need is for your messed up kids running around being a burden on society.  Hell, I think the act of copulation between you two would cause the world to explode, like if matter and anti-matter met.

And wow did Shadow do something stupid.  Then he thinks he can blame Micro for him losing... another idiot with an ego too fragile!  Will never corp with him again!

Hi Sandoval! Too afraid to use your real name?

And ego, really? I have no ego. I fully realize there are lots of people out there better than me. Micro banned me because he is trying to run a 1984-style thought police server where using bad language is not part of the acceptable program. Fuck him. I wasn't even angry, I was joking around with mad-skillz, and that got me banned. Fine, he obviously wanted his friends to win, and thought that was the best way. I'm over it already.

Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruncher Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:44 pm

Heimdallr wrote:Sorry Crunchy, just because you suffer from a mental illness does not mean you have to project onto others.  So you surround yourself with losers and cats like Donald Trump does not mean that you are any better than he is.

Shit is a loon who wants to override his biological condition.  Goes against everything Darwin taught.  Good thing the pair of you will never breed!  The last thing we need is for your messed up kids running around being a burden on society.  Hell, I think the act of copulation between you two would cause the world to explode, like if matter and anti-matter met.

And wow did Shadow do something stupid.  Then he thinks he can blame Micro for him losing... another idiot with an ego too fragile!  Will never corp with him again!

Did you even run you own turns? You think you know me, but we've never communicated before, we've never corped and I am definitely NOT a fan of "The Donald". You who are so quick to judge others you don't know are just a forum troll. Go away...
Cruncher
Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruncher Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:50 pm

Shadow wrote:  I wasn't even angry, I was joking around with mad-skillz, and that got me banned.  Fine, he obviously wanted his friends to win, and thought that was the best way.  I'm over it already.

The game was over 2 days before Micro banned you.  We just sat and laughed every time you guys did a surround in an IDC.  What a waste of turns, but then again, you prefer unlim games where you don't have to manage turns, right?

Rules were clearly posted, and you ignored them as you always do.  You have no respect for hosts.  Soon you won't have any servers to play on.
Cruncher
Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:13 pm

Cruncher wrote:
Shadow wrote:  I wasn't even angry, I was joking around with mad-skillz, and that got me banned.  Fine, he obviously wanted his friends to win, and thought that was the best way.  I'm over it already.

The game was over 2 days before Micro banned you.  We just sat and laughed every time you guys did a surround in an IDC.  What a waste of turns, but then again, you prefer unlim games where you don't have to manage turns, right?

Rules were clearly posted, and you ignored them as you always do.  You have no respect for hosts.  Soon you won't have any servers to play on.

Oh yes, we were about to die at any moment with fully loaded ships and over 100m cash, and planets on the way for us to use to mega rob. Really, it was over. Past over!

You are such a fucking idiot.

Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Heimdallr Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:51 pm

Shadow wrote:

Hi Sandoval!  Too afraid to use your real name?

And ego, really?  I have no ego.  I fully realize there are lots of people out there better than me.  Micro banned me because he is trying to run a 1984-style thought police server where using bad language is not part of the acceptable program.  Fuck him.  I wasn't even angry, I was joking around with mad-skillz, and that got me banned.  Fine, he obviously wanted his friends to win, and thought that was the best way.  I'm over it already.

Sorry, not Sandy.

Yeah, you're obviously not over it, or you wouldn't have posted on this.
You provoked the reaction you were looking for so you could lay claim to being a poor little victim of that mean ol' sysop- all to assuage your wounded ego. Granted shit screwed you pretty hardcore, but you knew that was the risk when you let shit play on the corp. You knew you were going to lose, so you pulled a Francis and flipped the table. Google Francis if you don't get the reference. Whenever I read your posts, I do it in his voice, just like you are listening to mine courtesy of Morgan Freeman.

Heimdallr

Back to top Go down

Post by Heimdallr Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:56 pm

Cruncher wrote:

Did you even run you own turns?  You think you know me, but we've never communicated before, we've never corped and I am definitely NOT a fan of "The Donald".  You who are so quick to judge others you don't know are just a forum troll.  Go away...

Truth hurts, doesn't it?
I never said you were a fan of "The Donald", but instead you act just like him. That is why you hate him and yourself.
Pretty sweet to have a psych grad analyzing your ass for free, no?
It's called projection. You couldn't compete in a real game of TW, so you get JP to change the rules so you could control the outcome. Your mentor Mr. Drumpf did the same- get the rules changed so he didn't have to compete. That is why you fail and he does too- when you lose you don't know how to take it. He declares bankruptcy and calls himself a winner, while you just ban people from your server and try again. Pretty soon it will just be you and your sock puppets left, and where will that get you?
Well, this post would be longer, but then you'd have to send me a copay. Seriously- get some help. I say that as someone who can't stand you, but the plants need your CO2 to live. So think of the trees and keep your chin up.

Heimdallr

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:44 pm

Heimdallr wrote:
Shadow wrote:

And ego, really?  I have no ego.  I fully realize there are lots of people out there better than me.  Micro banned me because he is trying to run a 1984-style thought police server where using bad language is not part of the acceptable program.  Fuck him.  I wasn't even angry, I was joking around with mad-skillz, and that got me banned.  Fine, he obviously wanted his friends to win, and thought that was the best way.  I'm over it already.

Sorry, not Sandy.

You provoked the reaction you were looking for so you could lay claim to being a poor little victim of that mean ol' sysop- all to assuage your wounded ego.  Granted shit screwed you pretty hardcore, but you knew that was the risk when you let shit play on the corp.  You knew you were going to lose, so you pulled a Francis and flipped the table.  Google Francis if you don't get the reference.  Whenever I read your posts, I do it in his voice, just like you are listening to mine courtesy of Morgan Freeman.

LOL.  You are so much of an unbelievable pussy that you refuse to use your real name, yet you are telling other people that they are "afraid".  You are just a forum troll who thinks he's a big man because he talks shit about others from his parents' basement.

And you don't have any idea what you are talking about.  I was shocked when that douchebag banned me.  Never expected him to actually have the balls to wreck a tournament for the sake of his ego.  If I thought the game was over, I would have gone around and blown the ports before trying to take as many motherfuckers down with me as possible.  Anyone who's actually played with me knows that.  Scorched earth, motherfucker.  The last thing I would do is intentionally get banned before I got to fuck some shit up.

Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Heimdallr Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:06 pm

Shadow wrote:
Heimdallr wrote:
Shadow wrote:

Sorry, not Sandy.

You provoked the reaction you were looking for so you could lay claim to being a poor little victim of that mean ol' sysop- all to assuage your wounded ego.  Granted shit screwed you pretty hardcore, but you knew that was the risk when you let shit play on the corp.  You knew you were going to lose, so you pulled a Francis and flipped the table.  Google Francis if you don't get the reference.  Whenever I read your posts, I do it in his voice, just like you are listening to mine courtesy of Morgan Freeman.

LOL.  You are so much of an unbelievable pussy that you refuse to use your real name, yet you are telling other people that they are "afraid".  You are just a forum troll who thinks he's a big man because he talks shit about others from his parents' basement.

And you don't have any idea what you are talking about.  I was shocked when that douchebag banned me.  Never expected him to actually have the balls to wreck a tournament for the sake of his ego.  If I thought the game was over, I would have gone around and blown the ports before trying to take as many motherfuckers down with me as possible.  Anyone who's actually played with me knows that.  Scorched earth, motherfucker.  The last thing I would do is intentionally get banned before I got to fuck some shit up.

ROFL
I haven't seen your real name here either. Your ego couldn't take playing under it either, so you had to sully the great general's name. The fact is, you are the reason for the loss. Your leadership sucked, and instead of putting up a good fight, you ran and hid. You're the one had to push Micro into getting out the banhammer and them blame him for your actions. Seriously. Actions have consequences, and you just happened to get your ass handed to you by a corp that had CRUNCHER on it. You couldn't take it like a man, because you so obviously not one, that you had to act childish and then throw a tantrum when you were punished for it. Grow up, man up, and get over yourself. You are as big a detriment to corps as shit and Crunchy are. Find whoever is using your nutsack as a coinpurse and beg to get it back. If your ego won't allow that, then I suggest you retire from the game. You lost, you cost your corp, and you made a fool of yourself. Take your own advice- walk up those basement stairs and ask your mom for a hug. When she's done servicing that John to pay for your internet connection, you'll probably get one.

Heimdallr

Back to top Go down

CBYNot's Meltdown Empty whiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

Post by Shadow Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:45 pm

Heimdallr wrote:
Shadow wrote:
Heimdallr wrote:
Shadow wrote:

Sorry, not Sandy.

ROFL
I haven't seen your real name here either.  Your ego couldn't take playing under it either, so you had to sully the great general's name.  The fact is, you are the reason for the loss.  Your leadership sucked, and instead of putting up a good fight, you ran and hid.  You're the one had to push Micro into getting out the banhammer and them blame him for your actions.  Seriously.  Actions have consequences, and you just happened to get your ass handed to you by a corp that had CRUNCHER on it.  You couldn't take it like a man, because you so obviously not one, that you had to act childish and then throw a tantrum when you were punished for it.  Grow up, man up, and get over yourself.  You are as big a detriment to corps as shit and Crunchy are.  Find whoever is using your nutsack as a coinpurse and beg to get it back.  If your ego won't allow that, then I suggest you retire from the game.  You lost, you cost your corp, and you made a fool of yourself.  Take your own advice- walk up those basement stairs and ask your mom for a hug.  When she's done servicing that John to pay for your internet connection, you'll probably get one.

What? All I hear is some whining from a pussy who is too afraid to use his actual name. We'll take you seriously when and if you turn out to be something other than another troll in a basement.

Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum