Trade Wars 2002
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tonight I died a little on the inside.

2 posters

Go down

Tonight I died a little on the inside. Empty Tonight I died a little on the inside.

Post by Comet Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:24 pm

Not really but it's a catchy topic. Sigh... Banned again from SK's server. Probably referring to Zippy as a cunt. Seems that word is frowned upon. I don't know why. If you're acting like a fucking cunt shouldn't you be referred to as one? On a happy note... I got to call her it more than once and then whooped their ass in a game on top of it with the help of a stellar crew... Guess that would of made anyone a bit salty.

Comet

Back to top Go down

Tonight I died a little on the inside. Empty Re: Tonight I died a little on the inside.

Post by Hammer Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:20 am

Perfect Comet, see if you abuse the shit out of people here you wont' get banned on the server.

We can all then appreciate your use of the word "Cunt" into eternity or till this place goes down, I'm not sure which will come first. However if we are talking about those particular organs they usually come second but that is off topic and something that may not be of interest haha

Was a good game, we just hit 19989 grid, and I'll assume I didn't grid over the top of any of their assets Smile

Hammer

Back to top Go down

Tonight I died a little on the inside. Empty Re: Tonight I died a little on the inside.

Post by Hammer Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:23 am

Man I should have just led with

"in my experience C!@Ts come second..." ohhh witty, vulgar, self-deprecating and insulting, perfect for this forum.

Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Comet Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:16 pm

I just wish Zippy was here to see it. SIgh... Can't have my cake and eat it too..

Comet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum